Engine 152Z User Error Starting Issues

arby

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I just bought my first riding lawn mower last week. It's a Gravely PM152Z, 23hp Kawasaki and got it for just $200. I know the thing starts because when I went to look at it the guy started it right up. Problem is, I can't figure out how to start the thing and I can't find an owners manual anywhere. We only used email to communicate and he's not responding to emails. It's been about a week and I'm dying to get on it and mow my hippy lawn. I've never owned one of these things before so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

earthworm

Threads
Hi,

I just bought my first riding lawn mower last week. It's a Gravely PM152Z, 23hp Kawasaki and got it for just $200. I know the thing starts because when I went to look at it the guy started it right up. Problem is, I can't figure out how to start the thing and I can't find an owners manual anywhere. We only used email to communicate and he's not responding to emails. It's been about a week and I'm dying to get on it and mow my hippy lawn. I've never owned one of these things before so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
What a buy !
A "steal", maybe the PO has seller's remorse.
Pull the plug and check for spark.
How old is this baby ?
My 5 year old LB has "safety" interlocks ( I hate them)...
You may be lucky enough not to have these ( selling price of $200) things.

Chev

Threads
Set the parking brake, leave the control levers outboard, it should crank.