Export thread

152Z User Error Starting Issues

A

arby

Hi,

I just bought my first riding lawn mower last week. It's a Gravely PM152Z, 23hp Kawasaki and got it for just $200. I know the thing starts because when I went to look at it the guy started it right up. Problem is, I can't figure out how to start the thing and I can't find an owners manual anywhere. We only used email to communicate and he's not responding to emails. It's been about a week and I'm dying to get on it and mow my hippy lawn. I've never owned one of these things before so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

E

earthworm

Hi,

I just bought my first riding lawn mower last week. It's a Gravely PM152Z, 23hp Kawasaki and got it for just $200. I know the thing starts because when I went to look at it the guy started it right up. Problem is, I can't figure out how to start the thing and I can't find an owners manual anywhere. We only used email to communicate and he's not responding to emails. It's been about a week and I'm dying to get on it and mow my hippy lawn. I've never owned one of these things before so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
What a buy !
A "steal", maybe the PO has seller's remorse.
Pull the plug and check for spark.
How old is this baby ?
My 5 year old LB has "safety" interlocks ( I hate them)...
You may be lucky enough not to have these ( selling price of $200) things.

Chev

Chev

Set the parking brake, leave the control levers outboard, it should crank.

W

webuyanymower.com

There are some owners manuals on ebay