133412 0059 01 coil going out

Auto Doc's

Threads
The true test will be under load, if it bogs, the main jet will need better cleaning other than just stabbing a small random gauge wire through it. Usually, If I don't have a correct jet pin tool, I will put a wire through and then turn, spin the jet on the wire and use some carb spray to clean off any stuck fuel varnish stuck in the small orifice of the jet. Jets can be tricky to clean properly. Hope this works out for you.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The true test will be under load, if it bogs, the main jet will need better cleaning other than just stabbing a small random gauge wire through it. Usually, If I don't have a correct jet pin tool, I will put a wire through and then turn, spin the jet on the wire and use some carb spray to clean off any stuck fuel varnish stuck in the small orifice of the jet. Jets can be tricky to clean properly. Hope this works out for you.
Just as a side note. The OEM engine manufacturers recommend using a wooden tooth pick for cleaning the main jet. Just have to be careful that the end of the toothpick doesn't jam and break off in the jet.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just as a side note. The OEM engine manufacturers recommend using a wooden tooth pick for cleaning the main jet. Just have to be careful that the end of the toothpick doesn't jam and break off in the jet.

Have you ever had that happen between two teeth? It's quite the challenge.

Auto Doc's

Threads
Maybe, plastic dental toothpicks would work better as long as it's not forced, they're tougher than wooden toothpicks.

The ones I have the most trouble with are super tiny jet orifices in the import scooters. Usually, I have to use a single wire strand out of an old section of throttle cable to.

I don't advise anyone use copper strand wire because they do get stuck and break off easily. That stuff will not come out without destroying the jet trying.

Another thing that works very well for me is real fine gauge nickel steel none wound instrument strings. Violin and Mandolin have the smallest gauges I've found.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Maybe, plastic dental toothpicks would work better as long as it's not forced, they're tougher than wooden toothpicks.

The ones I have the most trouble with are super tiny jet orifices in the import scooters. Usually, I have to use a single wire strand out of an old section of throttle cable to.

I don't advise anyone use copper strand wire because they do get stuck and break off easily. That stuff will not come out without destroying the jet trying.

Another thing that works very well for me is real fine gauge nickel steel none wound instrument strings. Violin and Mandolin have the smallest gauges I've found.
The thing with the wooden toothpick is the wood is not smooth so it captured the gunky debris in the jet in the fibers of the wood.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
The thing with the wooden toothpick is the wood is not smooth so it captured the gunky debris in the jet in the fibers of the wood.
(y) Just as in wood is slightly abrasive especially when wet slash swollen.