12 month contracts

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do any of you do 12 month contracts where the customer pays you the same amount every month for the entire year? What all do you do on this contract and what do you furnish?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Do any of you do 12 month contracts where the customer pays you the same amount every month for the entire year? What all do you do on this contract and what do you furnish?

I do this I only offer this to people who I have done all seasons of work there (limits risk of exreme underbidding) people really like this option I take all the totals from last year divide it by twelve and I get paid for nothing in the winter :) if they want something not on the contract that's what a work order is for.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do this I only offer this to people who I have done all seasons of work there (limits risk of exreme underbidding) people really like this option I take all the totals from last year divide it by twelve and I get paid for nothing in the winter :) if they want something not on the contract that's what a work order is for.

You do this or does the big name company you work for do this? As you only moonlight doing yards on your own

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
You do this or does the big name company you work for do this? As you only moonlight doing yards on your own

I don't work for the big name guy anymore I quit so I could pursue my own business and so I do this as protection I have 60 percent of my bills paid by these 12 month contracts and more than enough to start this year I have a goal of. Having 125 percent of my bills in contracts and 100 percent of my bills paid non contract so I can save and have a nice nest egg

Threads

Same here I dont do snow removal, or any of that so a 12 month contract wouldnt apply if they want gutter cleaning, leaf blowing, etc I just bill them seperately for those jobs. I only had one customer that would pay for the season up front but our season for mowing is about 7 months and he wouldnt hear of a contract.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I don't work for the big name guy anymore I quit so I could pursue my own business and so I do this as protection I have 60 percent of my bills paid by these 12 month contracts and more than enough to start this year I have a goal of. Having 125 percent of my bills in contracts and 100 percent of my bills paid non contract so I can save and have a nice nest egg

So in 9 month you started your own lawn care and already paying 60% of your bills just off your contracts

Contracts are for those that are scared to lose the yard

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
So in 9 month you started your own lawn care and already paying 60% of your bills just off your contracts

Contracts are for those that are scared to lose the yard

I have been moonlighting for 3 years lol and my company is affordable option lawn care. The 12 month contracts offers my customers who don't have a lot of money have real year round landscape maintence. 1200 contract is only 100 a month with that they can get 6 months of mowing spring and fall clean up and year round shrub bed maintenance. With my mowing I offer free fertilizer to keep my grass cutable.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have been moonlighting for 3 years lol and my company is affordable option lawn care. The 12 month contracts offers my customers who don't have a lot of money have real year round landscape maintence. 1200 contract is only 100 a month with that they can get 6 months of mowing spring and fall clean up and year round shrub bed maintenance. With my mowing I offer free fertilizer to keep my grass cutable.

I hope the yards you where doing on the side was not in the same neighborhood as your real job

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I hope the yards you where doing on the side was not in the same neighborhood as your real job

Yah they were that's why I had to quit working for him

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yah they were that's why I had to quit working for him

Yeah I would have fired you. It's kinda like steeling ???