100 series Fender decks are they interchangeable?

Samintitusville

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was given an L111 automatic, and an L 100 automatic. The L100 has a very Rusty Fender deck I don't think I can save it I need to go looking for one but there's only one Boneyard within a hundred miles of here and their phone number is incorrect on Google, so there's no way I can call them to see what they have in inventory. Does anyone know if Fender decks from all the 100 series are the same? Any other series that would fit? Any help would be appreciated.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If they both have fel tanks under the rear guard then they should interchange although you might need to tweak the fuel cap position or swap the tanks as well.

This is a lot bigger job than you think it is going to be as the deck is held down at the front by the dash
So just about everything behind the engine has to come off .

Samintitusville

Forum Newbie
Threads
I understand that, it is a lot of work but in the end the tractor will sell for much more if I have a nice shiny Fender deck and mower deck. I used to disassemble vintage dirt bikes down to every last nut and bolt and rebuild them up to look and run like brand new. Now I'm going to start rebuilding and selling mowers.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well enjoy yourself and don't forget the finished mower photos