011 chain oiler diaphragm.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Sorry about that.
I cut & pasted the part number from my IPL and did not notice the difference,
Could be so you night have to replace the entire pump.
A lot of the stuff that comes out of Asia is not an exact copy in every detail.
Not being a Stihl expert Stihl themselves may have updated that part on later versions

So did a bit more digging on a few chainsaw specialty forums & found that the 1120- 640-3100 diaphragm seems to be very difficult to find.
They are listed on dozens of sites but all of them have a "check inventory " or "not currently in stock" tag on them.

This is a bit of a surprise as that model line 009 / 010 / 011 were a very popular line and copied by many Asian factories.
There may be an upgrade or the 1106 diaphragm might be able to be modified to fit

OTOH if you have the entrepeneur geans then there is obviously a market for these diaphragms.

Earthman58

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi! My name is Jon Bretzinger. I'm new to the forum. I acquired a really well preserved 011 saw. It's one of bright orange vintage and came in a really nice case. After getting it home, I found out it doesn't oil. Found the problem, it's got a bad diaphragm. The problem I have is I can't find one anywhere. Would anybody out there know where I could find a chain oiler diaphragm for the 011. Thanks!
The oiler diaphragm Part No.1120 640 3100 is no longer made by Stihl. This part is common to the 09 (top handle), 010, 011 and 012 Models, first introduced in the late 70s. You may just find someone having one or two NOS in the US but certainly not in the UK; DIY Spare Parts will not have it!. Misleadingly, some of the messages here are directing to an entirely different oiler, with no compatible part available, as this is an old range of saws however reliable and loved.
I am looking into having a batch of new type oil diaphragms made to an improved design, subject to further interest on Forums such as this. So far, I have had just one response from the US, which isn't highly inspirational. The plain fact is that the equivalent new Stihl saw being the Stihl MS 201 C-M has M-Tronic ignition and full parts availability for at least 8 years (in Europe), a worthwhile investment if you have a spare £810.00 (RRP) including VAT for the 14" option. Alternatively the latest and most powerful cordless MSA 220 C-B with 2 x AP300S batteries costs slightly more but currently requires the user to be tied to a mains charger.