011 chain oiler diaphragm.

Jon Bretzinger

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi! My name is Jon Bretzinger. I'm new to the forum. I acquired a really well preserved 011 saw. It's one of bright orange vintage and came in a really nice case. After getting it home, I found out it doesn't oil. Found the problem, it's got a bad diaphragm. The problem I have is I can't find one anywhere. Would anybody out there know where I could find a chain oiler diaphragm for the 011. Thanks!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If you mean
1120 640 3100 oil pump plunger with diaphragm.
Then there are quite a few listed in various places.
Stihl mark it as NLA but I found quite a few listed down here in OZ, in the UK & in the USA
Green Acres
Chinese copy from HK

Currently there are knock off 010 , 011 & 012 saws all over the place so there must be a supplier of the diaphragm or the knock offs must have a different system that may be able to fit your saw.
Otherwise breakers like Randy's

Jon Bretzinger

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks! All I could find was a complete pump in GB. 40 some pounds to buy, 60 some pounds to ship to US. I gave 75 US for the saw. Lol! That was all I could find.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well the Chinese copy that I went to the effort of making a hot link to has them for under $ 10 and there was 9 in stock so by now there should only be 8 and one should be on it's way to you.
The Australian link has them for $ 35 ( AUS), about $ 20 US + shipping which will be another 10.
However Australian e-shops have a bad habit of advertising stuff that they don't have because it used to be listed in their wholesale suppliers catalogue .
But they do say it is in stock.

Jon Bretzinger

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well the Chinese copy that I went to the effort of making a hot link to has them for under $ 10 and there was 9 in stock so by now there should only be 8 and one should be on it's way to you.
The Australian link has them for $ 35 ( AUS), about $ 20 US + shipping which will be another 10.
However Australian e-shops have a bad habit of advertising stuff that they don't have because it used to be listed in their wholesale suppliers catalogue .

even though this site is foreign, it can supply you with a part number

welcome to the forum,Jon!
Thanks!

Jon Bretzinger

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Bertsmobile

Jon Bretzinger

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Bertsmobile
I really appreciate the effort, but unfortunately that is a different part number. That shows part number 1106-640-3100. Similar, but shaped differently. I need part number 1120- 640-3100. It it round shaped, with a flat on one side. With the diaphragm and pushrod in the center. That might be the system the Chinese updated to?