R razz2o4 Forum Newbie Aug 30, 2023 #1 I have a ZTS42, it is a great mower, and I have had no issues in the 390hrs I have put on it, but with a 2.8 acre yard, I'm wishing I had a bigger deck. Does anyone know if a 50" could work as a direct replacement on that mower?
I have a ZTS42, it is a great mower, and I have had no issues in the 390hrs I have put on it, but with a 2.8 acre yard, I'm wishing I had a bigger deck. Does anyone know if a 50" could work as a direct replacement on that mower?
R razz2o4 Forum Newbie Aug 30, 2023 #3 mechanic mark said: Google Search Click to expand... Yep, already did that, didn't find any solid answers so I came here. I appreciate it though!
mechanic mark said: Google Search Click to expand... Yep, already did that, didn't find any solid answers so I came here. I appreciate it though!