ZMaster 325 Model 74182 Parts Value

lessma

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Zmaster 325 Model 74182 that needs a new mower deck gear box, PTO clutch assembly and gearbox :thumbdown:! Wondering if anyone out there might now if this model has any used parts value for the items that don't need replacing and what that value might be.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Depends on how many models were made, and how many of those parts would fit on other models. I had a customer do some trading with me on a
big Craftsman lawn tractor with a blown Kohler engine. I started by parting out the engine on E-Bay, thinking that I would find an engine for the tractor,
eventually parted that out, piece by piece, eventually got @ $1800 or so out of it. Sold the real big stuff like the hood and deck on craiglist.

But in your case, there are not that many folks out there with a zmaster.

j4bs

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Zmaster 325 Model 74182 that needs a new mower deck gear box, PTO clutch assembly and gearbox :thumbdown:! Wondering if anyone out there might now if this model has any used parts value for the items that don't need replacing and what that value might be.

Do you happen to know the part number from the carb? My dad has a Z-master Z-325 model number 74183 and he needs a working carb. How much would you want and what's the part number? I'm looking for either 24 853 077 or 24 853 034. It may say 24 053 or 24 853 either of the two will work.