Zero Turn 60" runs about 100 yards then shuts off

Mnfish

Forum Newbie
Threads
New fuel, new fuel pump and filter and EFI machine so no real carb so to speak of. I have a Titan ZX6020 (has the Kawasaki FR30V 26.0 engine) that runs for about 100 feet then dies or tries to die but if I pull the choke completely up then it keeps running. If I turn it off and get off the machine and shake the machine for a bit then let it sit for a minute then start it the machine will run for about 100 feet or so then wants to quit like it's running out of gas. It started a couple weeks ago where it would not want to run on any incline or sideways on hills. Any tilting of the machine seems to make it want to quit. The oil is full, the seat switch is working, all the switches are working. Is there a sensor somewhere that if something isn't level it turns off the machine? But if that were the case why can I keep it running with pulling up the choke? To mean that sounds like a fuel issue? There is plenty of fuel going through the filter. I can shake the fuel line with the filter and it doesn't have an affect on the motor running. The fuel lines seem clear even into the tank and nothing is blocking the pick up line in the tank. Could it be a venting issue? Does the vent line with the filter have anything to do with the engine quitting? I'm stumped

Lawn Addict
Threads
Try loosening a gas cap when it does this. That may pinpoint a venting issue as you questioned.