Z125skh Multiple Issues

Polie

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok so far last season I had a guy out 3x's and dropped almost a grand in parts and labor. The ol girl just does not want to run! I only have about 185 hrs it too. She refuses to crank sometimes. I replaced the starter and battery. I also have a mechanic work on 3x's. He replaced the ignition, plugs, seat safety switch, and worked his way back. Coils at one time where not getting any voltage, starter solenoid was only getting 6v. Now do headlights either. I went to make sure she would start this season, and nope not happening. I was also to get her running by jumping the solenoid. I did wack the starter as well. Battery is good, its on a trickle charger. How do I bypass all the safety switches and also, what size bolt/id do I need to get for the front tires? I was going to replace them with solid front tires.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Check and clean your battery to ground connections and any other ground connections.

lugbolt

Threads
impossible to bypass switches they way they're designed.

what is the detailed symptom? Does it crank? Does it not crank at all? Slowly? What kind of starter did you buy? What battery? What is the battery voltage during cranking (or attempting to crank)? Are the engine mounting bolts tight and intact?

These things are really easy to diagnose if you have a DVOM and at least a little knowledge.