Z-BEAST

grandpa miller

Forum Newbie
Threads
Dont buy one mine is 3 years old you cannot get replacement final drive hydros for them.They are not servicable the 20w50 gearlube should be changed every 500 hours on any hydro these are made so you cannot change it.If you have one I would recommend removing them and installing a drain and fill plug so you can change it.On mine I am going to frankenstein it by removing the gear reducer units and installing hydros from a dixie cutter or john deere that are serviceable and have filters will be a project but it can be done,

Foamguy1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have the 62zb and has been a problem since I purchased it. The only thing worse then the quality is the customer service in my opinion.

grandpa miller

Forum Newbie
Threads
I took my hydros out installed a drain plug and filled thru the vent cover its better but still not proper talked to peerless engineer he said those hydros were way to light duty for a zero turn and that zbeast used them without their permission so they dont supply them anymore there are 20 left hand hydros left in the entire usa and there wont be any more made ever,Right now i am debating on installing completely different hydros or taking it to an auction and cutting my losses.I may wait awhile in case i come across a zero turn that has a blown motor that i can get cheap and engineering the hydros for mine the engineer recommended finding hydros that have a seperate pump to run off the motor with hoses that run to the wheel motors