z-beast

damoore46

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has ever found parts for the ZBeast 62 inch at other places besides Home Depot and the GXI site. I'm looking for some belts and Spindles.
Someone back from 2011 (I think) posted this: "QXI Outdoor power makes it, they also sell it as a Stanley Brand at Sears and Northern Tool and DEK at other hardware stores." Now, I am NOT a mechanic, but if the major distributor and the manufacturer do not have what you need, then its going to be a difficult road to find your parts. However, my experience has also been that sometimes obsolete parts have been superseded by new parts. So, you may want to call QXI and see if the belts have a new part number that you can use, and the same for the spindles.

Sorry I could be of more help than this.
David

Foamguy1

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased a 62zb and it has been broken in 1 way or another since the day it was delivered. The only thing worse than the quality of the mower is the customer service. My experience is that they are awful company to work with and I would encourage people not to purchase anything they manufacture.