YTA22V46 drive belt problem

LarryC3315

Threads
I took it to a guy in Rogers that works on all brands. He understood right away what was wrong and ordered the parts I need. Should be in any time now.

LarryC3315

Threads
Must have messed up. I posted yesterday about a shop in Rogers ordering the parts I need. Turns out he was unable to find the parts. He tried with everyone he knows and no one sells any of the parts on the transmission. So, I have a mower that is in good shape every other way that I can't use. Is there anyone on here with the same model? If you could post pictures of what is there, maybe my brother can make something for me. He has a pretty fair machine shop. YTA22V46 960450051 is the model number. Now I can see what I posted yesterday.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
The transmission external parts must be ordered through either Husqvarna or a General Transmission distributor, no internal parts available.

Mower engine to transaxle belt is 592855001 (1/2" x 101"). The transmission's cvt belt is 587086101 (GT37401). Now the rest of the parts must come General Transmission distributor.

Here is the service manual for pedal control model. It contains part numbers for the external parts.

RS800P Transaxle Service Manual

Here is also a troubleshooting guide.

RS800P Troubleshooting Guide

LarryC3315

Threads
Thank you for those links. Turns out, I'm back trying to get my foot out of my a**. Turns out I have 2 versions of the manual, and of course, I was in the wrong one. The belt was routed wrong. It is now correct and I've mowed about 2/3 of my property. I'll finish the rest in about 45 minutes time. My apologies. The wrong manual is now gone.

keakar

Threads
Must have messed up. I posted yesterday about a shop in Rogers ordering the parts I need. Turns out he was unable to find the parts. He tried with everyone he knows and no one sells any of the parts on the transmission. So, I have a mower that is in good shape every other way that I can't use. Is there anyone on here with the same model? If you could post pictures of what is there, maybe my brother can make something for me. He has a pretty fair machine shop. YTA22V46 960450051 is the model number. Now I can see what I posted yesterday.
here you go, but it doesnt look like a separate part so youcan only get it as part of buying the whole tranny https://www.partstree.com/models/yta-22v46-960450051-00-husqvarna-46-yard-tractor-2015-07/drive-2/

you have only 2 choices left, buy a new tranny, or buy a parts mower and take that tranny, or the parts you need from it, off to fix yours

then maybe there is still a 3rd option is someone on ebay might be selling that part you need used

and in the future remember your lawnmower transmission is weak as shit and not designed to pull anything around more the a small lawn cart with 25 lbs load in it

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
here you go, but it doesnt look like a separate part so youcan only get it as part of buying the whole tranny https://www.partstree.com/models/yta-22v46-960450051-00-husqvarna-46-yard-tractor-2015-07/drive-2/

you have only 2 choices left, buy a new tranny, or buy a parts mower and take that tranny, or the parts you need from it, off to fix yours

then maybe there is still a 3rd option is someone on ebay might be selling that part you need used

and in the future remember your lawnmower transmission is weak as shit and not designed to pull anything around more the a small lawn cart with 25 lbs load in it
Actually all he had was the drive belt routed wrong. See post 14 that was 6-1/2 hrs before yours. It help a lot when reading the whole thread before posting. Also post 13 contained links for servicing the CVT transaxle.

LarryC3315

Threads
Thank you StarTech. The links and manual are excellent. I really appreciate it. The mower worked fine after I rerouted the belt.

keakar

Threads
Actually all he had was the drive belt routed wrong. See post 14 that was 6-1/2 hrs before yours. It help a lot when reading the whole thread before posting. Also post 13 contained links for servicing the CVT transaxle.
no he said he had parts that fell off the tranny he found in the yard and there was still missing parts he couldnt find part numbers for

thats why i posted what i did, but your need to feel superior caused you to feel the need to take shorts at others trying to help

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
no he said he had parts that fell off the tranny he found in the yard and there was still missing parts he couldnt find part numbers for

thats why i posted what i did, but your need to feel superior caused you to feel the need to take shorts at others trying to help
I don't mind folks trying to help but they do need read everything posted first or they just look dumb after the fact the OP posted that he got things fix. It sorta like posting to a 5 yr old thread as if it is something just posted.

BTW, how do I take "shorts at others"? I think after running this through the separator here you mean "shots at others" as I am not going be throwing my shorts at anyone. Actually I could comment about your lack punctuation but I'm not.

And to note I am not any better than anyone in my opinion. I had my share of dumb mistakes too as I have been criticized for the very same things when I first started working forums. I do think you need to get that chip off your shoulder and learn to take a little criticism.

I am calling this thread done in my view so I am moving on and won't reply here anymore as I am un-watching this thread. Plus if you don't like reading what I post, just set me to "ignore" and you won't see my posts.