Your laff 4 2day

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sun has been out much of today locally, I came in to take a break from mowing down foot high grass. Was skipping thru the local newspaper and saw a 3 page ad from one of those places that offers to buy "your old gold, jewelry, coins, etc..."

I almost choked on my sandwich when I read the part of their ad that said: QUOTE: "Paying up to 20% over FACE VALUE (emphasis added) for wheat pennies 1958 and older..." :laughing::laughing:

WHAT A DEAL....I have maybe fifty of those, so if I cash them in I will make an extra TEN CENTS OVER FACE VALUE !!!!!!

And it would cost me six bucks for gas to drive ONE WAY to the place they are collecting items at....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Jetblast

Threads
I'd have to say that pawn shop is very nearly out of ideas for drumming up business. What's next?

"We'll Buy Your Gold Fillings! Our Highly Trained Experts will Remove Them While You Wait in Air-Conditioned Comfort!"

* statement does not imply formal training in dentistry. air conditioning may not be turned on. not responsible for missing wallets or purses during filling removal.