Export thread

Yard Cruiser

G

GerryB

I have a Snapper Yard Cruiser, Model HZS15422VE, Kohler 15 HP single cylinder. Is there a manual available anywhere for this unit? I need to replace one, probably will replace both, of the hydrostat control cables. The sheath on one can be seen as broken from the attachment point. If a manual is available it may save time in the repair where I normally remove more parts than essential to accomplish the repair.

Or if any others have replaced the cables and can offer advice...even better.
Gerry

B

Born2Mow

Is there a manual available anywhere for this unit?
Yes. Somewhere there is a manual.

G

GerryB

Do you know the source to purchase a shop type manual for the Yard Cruiser, 15 HP Kohler

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

This what you're looking for?

G

GerryB

This what you're looking for?
I'm looking for either experience or what may be called a "shop" or mechanics's manual for the Lawn Cruiser. Thanks, but this appears to be the Operators Manual that I already have and doesn't detail the specifics of what to remove for access to replace the two hydro cables operated by the joy stick.

S

slomo

Call Snapper directly. They have a toll free number. There is another forum that "might" have it. You have to be a member to download manuals there. They have a Snapper section.

slomo

G

GerryB

Thanks, what is the other forum that may have a Yard Cruiser shop manual? Will appreciate. Gerry

S

slomo

Think it is my tractor forum??

slomo

B

boberic

I'm also looking for a service manual. My unit's numbers are as follows:
SER 95361570 MOD HZS15422KVE
PARTNO 84308