Yard Cruiser

GerryB

Threads
I have a Snapper Yard Cruiser, Model HZS15422VE, Kohler 15 HP single cylinder. Is there a manual available anywhere for this unit? I need to replace one, probably will replace both, of the hydrostat control cables. The sheath on one can be seen as broken from the attachment point. If a manual is available it may save time in the repair where I normally remove more parts than essential to accomplish the repair.

Or if any others have replaced the cables and can offer advice...even better.
Gerry

GerryB

Threads
Do you know the source to purchase a shop type manual for the Yard Cruiser, 15 HP Kohler

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads

GerryB

Threads
This what you're looking for?
I'm looking for either experience or what may be called a "shop" or mechanics's manual for the Lawn Cruiser. Thanks, but this appears to be the Operators Manual that I already have and doesn't detail the specifics of what to remove for access to replace the two hydro cables operated by the joy stick.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Call Snapper directly. They have a toll free number. There is another forum that "might" have it. You have to be a member to download manuals there. They have a Snapper section.

slomo

GerryB

Threads
Thanks, what is the other forum that may have a Yard Cruiser shop manual? Will appreciate. Gerry

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Think it is my tractor forum??

slomo

boberic

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm also looking for a service manual. My unit's numbers are as follows:
SER 95361570 MOD HZS15422KVE
PARTNO 84308