Wow.

shoughtonh

Threads
So I'm not a commercial user, and I have never shopped for a new Exmark Lazer before ( I have bought a few used ones) but I recently saw an ad for a new Exmark Lazer diesel (yanmar) with the 60 inch mower with a price of $21.5k. Guess that's the going rate and it was cool looking....but wow. I had no idea they were in that range now.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
You want a 60” commercial mower? You dang sure don’t have to spend that much.

shoughtonh

Threads
Yeah! I'm not in the market for one...but I couldn't believe how expensive they are new. Even a commercial user would have to do a lot of mowing to break even at that cost I would think.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Golf courses & sports fields will consider that petty cash considering it allows 1 groundsman to do the work of 3 so pays for itself in a single season.
If you want expensive look at the EU ZTR's with hard baggers & elevaed discharge so you can empty them into a 6 ton tipper, with or without the GPR driving system & air conditioning .

shoughtonh

Threads
Yup. Municipalities too I suppose. Exmark wouldn't make them and charge that if there wasn't a market.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Only in America.

Everyone thinks they need a 0-turn to cut these tiny lawns LOL.

bkeller500

Threads
Only in America.

Everyone thinks they need a 0-turn to cut these tiny lawns LOL.
If one is considering replacing a lawn tractor, a zero turn may be a good option over a new tractor. There are a lots of benefits if it fits your criteria. One has to consider the upside and the down side to the decision. Mowing hills, or inability to attach ground engaging accessories are the big distractions. Cutting speed and maneuverability and possibly lower cost could be good reasons to consider a ZT.