Winter weather alert

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
The news here for mid-Michigan is that starting mid-Tuesday we will get the most severe winter storm of a decade, they are predicting 10 to 16 inches of snowfall and high winds. Thankfully all my snow removal toys are fueled and ready....:biggrin:
 
North Missouri is getting a light freezing mist this morning. Our area is in the 10-13" range between now & Wednesday, with 25-40 mph winds.

Just glad I'm not fighting fires anymore!!! (retired) ~~ grnspot110
 
forcast for here in N.H is 15-22" by Thursday. This is getting very tiring getting 6" or more snow every 4-5 days.
 
Well I am glad we are going to catch just the edge of this... Here in south central Kansas, looks like we will have 3 to 6 inches BUT 40 MPH winds will make it interesting in places... Keep warm. :smile:KennyV
 
I'm ready. russ

Recent update here in mid-Michigan is now 7-13 inches, mostly arriving Tuesday night. My former boss and co worker just retired the end of last year, he and his wife are heading for Florida tomorrow afternoon, I have been kidding him about that.
 
Wow. Enjoy! We're having temperatures in the 50s. We did have a little rain today, but nothing major. The weather people are talking about us getting more snow this season, but I'm not sure if that will actually happen or not.
 
Back
Top