Winter weather alert

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The news here for mid-Michigan is that starting mid-Tuesday we will get the most severe winter storm of a decade, they are predicting 10 to 16 inches of snowfall and high winds. Thankfully all my snow removal toys are fueled and ready....:biggrin:

grnspot110

Threads
North Missouri is getting a light freezing mist this morning. Our area is in the 10-13" range between now & Wednesday, with 25-40 mph winds.

Just glad I'm not fighting fires anymore!!! (retired) ~~ grnspot110

indypower

Threads
forcast for here in N.H is 15-22" by Thursday. This is getting very tiring getting 6" or more snow every 4-5 days.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well I am glad we are going to catch just the edge of this... Here in south central Kansas, looks like we will have 3 to 6 inches BUT 40 MPH winds will make it interesting in places... Keep warm. :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm ready. russ

Recent update here in mid-Michigan is now 7-13 inches, mostly arriving Tuesday night. My former boss and co worker just retired the end of last year, he and his wife are heading for Florida tomorrow afternoon, I have been kidding him about that.

Pika

Threads
Wow. Enjoy! We're having temperatures in the 50s. We did have a little rain today, but nothing major. The weather people are talking about us getting more snow this season, but I'm not sure if that will actually happen or not.