Windshield for x900

Prada

Forum Newbie
I just called my local dealer to get a glass windshield for my new X900, and they quoted me $400 for a plexiglass one — I assumed it was Lexan and told them to order it. After doing more research, I decided I really prefer glass over any kind of plexi or Lexan. When I called back, they confirmed the $400 option was plexiglass, not Lexan — and, yeah, scratch-prone plexi is a no-go for me.
They then quoted $749 installed for the OEM tempered glass windshield, which is the cheapest of the three glass options. That feels pretty steep for glass — are there any other good alternatives out there for a Kubota RTV X900 vented windshield (or similar) that I should consider?
 
Last edited:
did you check Amazon. They popped up in a Google search as selling windshields for it a lot less.
 
I just called my local dealer to get a glass windshield for my new X900, and they quoted me $400 for a plexiglass one — I assumed it was Lexan and told them to order it. After doing more research, I decided I really prefer glass over any kind of plexi or Lexan. When I called back, they confirmed the $400 option was plexiglass, not Lexan — and, yeah, scratch-prone plexi is a no-go for me.
They then quoted $749 installed for the OEM tempered glass windshield, which is the cheapest of the three glass options. That feels pretty steep for glass — are there any other good alternatives out there for a Kubota RTV X900 vented windshield (or similar) that I should consider?
You can buy the kit on eBay and they are not hard to install if you follow the instructions. The dealer was socking it to you on the labor plus the parts markup.
 
I just called my local dealer to get a glass windshield for my new X900, and they quoted me $400 for a plexiglass one — I assumed it was Lexan and told them to order it. After doing more research, I decided I really prefer glass over any kind of plexi or Lexan. When I called back, they confirmed the $400 option was plexiglass, not Lexan — and, yeah, scratch-prone plexi is a no-go for me.
They then quoted $749 installed for the OEM tempered glass windshield, which is the cheapest of the three glass options. That feels pretty steep for glass — are there any other good alternatives out there for a Kubota RTV X900 vented windshield Dashmetry (or similar) that I should consider?
Wow, that windshield looks like a great upgrade for the X900!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top