Will probably purchase a Honda HRR2168VKA lawn mower

danton

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I'm Danton and I will be buying a Honda self-propelled lawn mower model HRR2168VKA because I need a new lawn mower that mulches (mulching being the main attraction in order to reduce the amount of time to do yard work). I had considered getting the Toro Super Recycler Model 20382 which is the one with the Honda motor rather than model 20381 mainly because I read that there were/are reliability problems with motors other than those made by Honda and Briggs&Stratton. But I couldn't find a dealer with that model in stock. My previous lawn mowers were Craftsmen mulching lawn mowers from Sears. The only reason I need to get a new lawn mower is because I tried to save time doing yard work and avoid using my gas powered edger by tilting the lawn mower up where the lawn meets the curb to cut the edge of the grass. Lesson learned--use the right tool because the lawn mower hit the concrete and the center of the rotating shaft must be off-center now and it runs roughly if it starts at all. The main attraction of the Honda Model HRR2168VKA for me are the good reviews that I've read online, the twin-blades for mulching (why don't all lawn mowers have twin blades -- who wants to bag?), and the comments of Robert@Honda. I hope this lawn mower mulches well!

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi,

I'm Danton and I will be buying a Honda self-propelled lawn mower model HRR2168VKA because I need a new lawn mower that mulches

I'm confident you'll be happy with the HRR. It's a great machine. If you buy at Home Depot, most stores have a liberal return policy; likewise at Honda dealers. You should confirm with them that they participate in The Honda Commitment Program BEFORE you buy. This program allows buyers of a Honda Lawn and Garden product to use it for 30 days and return for a full refund if not happy. But, that's unlikely to be the case. Most who have never used a Honda before are thrilled with the performance. Best of luck

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Honda Forum. :smile:

amarnath_r

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi
I am amaranth live in new jersey. I bought a new Honda lawn mower Model HRR2168VKA 6-8 months and it is in excellent conditions. I want to sell it somebody, since I don't have time to do that lawn cutting (outsourced to somebody).
please try to reach me at gogetamar@gmail.com. I can send you the photos and price via email. please let me know.

thanks,
Amarnath R

Hi,

I'm Danton and I will be buying a Honda self-propelled lawn mower model HRR2168VKA because I need a new lawn mower that mulches (mulching being the main attraction in order to reduce the amount of time to do yard work). I had considered getting the Toro Super Recycler Model 20382 which is the one with the Honda motor rather than model 20381 mainly because I read that there were/are reliability problems with motors other than those made by Honda and Briggs&Stratton. But I couldn't find a dealer with that model in stock. My previous lawn mowers were Craftsmen mulching lawn mowers from Sears. The only reason I need to get a new lawn mower is because I tried to save time doing yard work and avoid using my gas powered edger by tilting the lawn mower up where the lawn meets the curb to cut the edge of the grass. Lesson learned--use the right tool because the lawn mower hit the concrete and the center of the rotating shaft must be off-center now and it runs roughly if it starts at all. The main attraction of the Honda Model HRR2168VKA for me are the good reviews that I've read online, the twin-blades for mulching (why don't all lawn mowers have twin blades -- who wants to bag?), and the comments of Robert@Honda. I hope this lawn mower mulches well!