D DDCavi1 Forum Newbie Mar 24, 2016 #1 I have a Craftsman 917.272754 tractor. I found someone selling a Craftsman 486.248392 snow blower attachment. Will it fit and work with my tractor?
I have a Craftsman 917.272754 tractor. I found someone selling a Craftsman 486.248392 snow blower attachment. Will it fit and work with my tractor?
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Mar 24, 2016 #2 Go to the Sears website and look up the attachments for each unit. If they both come up with the same blower number, you found yourself a blower.
Go to the Sears website and look up the attachments for each unit. If they both come up with the same blower number, you found yourself a blower.
D DDCavi1 Forum Newbie Mar 24, 2016 #3 I've attempted that and I'm not having any luck. Is there any way someone could give me a solid yes or no answer?
I've attempted that and I'm not having any luck. Is there any way someone could give me a solid yes or no answer?
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Mar 24, 2016 #5 The blower #486.248392 was built in 2003. If your tractor was built after 2006, the blower will not fit, as the manufacturer changed the frame. Meaning it will not fit. Found this on the Sears website. That's about as solid as I can get.
The blower #486.248392 was built in 2003. If your tractor was built after 2006, the blower will not fit, as the manufacturer changed the frame. Meaning it will not fit. Found this on the Sears website. That's about as solid as I can get.