E Elkhorn Forum Newbie Aug 25, 2014 #1 I own a Deere f935 front cut mower but found a 1400 series 72" rear discharge mower for good price and want to know if it will work on my mower.
I own a Deere f935 front cut mower but found a 1400 series 72" rear discharge mower for good price and want to know if it will work on my mower.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 25, 2014 #2 Im just looking at pictures of the 2 mowers and it does not look like it will work. This is just my opinion so take it or leave it.
Im just looking at pictures of the 2 mowers and it does not look like it will work. This is just my opinion so take it or leave it.
Nwatson99 Well-Known Member Aug 25, 2014 #5 Elkhorn said: I own a Deere f935 front cut mower but found a 1400 series 72" rear discharge mower for good price and want to know if it will work on my mower. Click to expand... That would be a big negative, the F935 is the yellow deck, vs the 1400 is the 7 iron with totally different decks and mounting procedures.
Elkhorn said: I own a Deere f935 front cut mower but found a 1400 series 72" rear discharge mower for good price and want to know if it will work on my mower. Click to expand... That would be a big negative, the F935 is the yellow deck, vs the 1400 is the 7 iron with totally different decks and mounting procedures.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 26, 2014 #6 Nwatson99 is the F935 a bad deck compared to the 9 iron deck. I'm looking a a F935 Diesel to buy.