WHY DON'T OTHER BRANDS DO THIS?

Threads
I was looking at some Toro 2-Stage snowblowers. They have something called the Quick Stick, which is a lever mounted in between the handlebars that changes the direction of the chute. Watch the following video to see what I mean. It is 40 seconds into the video. It is so easy. Why don't other brands do that, instead of having to turn and turn and turn a lever?? It would save a lot of time.
:anyone:

Toro's Quick Stick: quick stick.jpg
(http://www.powerequipmentdirect.com/product-images/Toro Quick Stick_500.jpg)

Conventional Method: DSCN2699 - Copy.jpg

My_guy99

Threads
They do have them! Craftsmans had one out for yrs! Looks like a video game joystick, craftsman even had the power steering an chute control!

Threads
They do have them! Craftsmans had one out for yrs! Looks like a video game joystick, craftsman even had the power steering an chute control!

Really? Because I have a new Craftsman snowblower and it doesn't have it. And I don't remember seeing ones with it.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Where have you been? This system has been around for 10+ years. Very reliable. Repaired my first one last spring. What went wrong? Customers son dropped a bar bell on it.

My_guy99

Threads
I went shopping for about 2yrs ago, they only had a few so I put it in layaway because I didn't need it in September! Lol anyways I went to pick it up and see a bigger stronger motor blower by Mtd, I believe it's 357 cc the gold edition. So I returned mines before the guy brought it out an got that! It has everything in the toro video an heated grips, surprisingly nice feature!

My_guy99

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
Really? Because I have a new Craftsman snowblower and it doesn't have it. And I don't remember seeing ones with it.

You gotta check online! BEFORE you buy! I compare all the time! An I love my Mtd gold! That's the only thing I have that's not craftsman in my garage! I love there tools despite not all being made in the US, but the problem is Americans don't wanna pay for American made cost all the time! It's the said truth!

msaeger

Threads
Yeah I got a Toro with it 6 years ago. It's the best thing ever! I haven't seen another brand with it either but I haven't looked for 6 years :)