Why bother?

For me its mostly about exercise. I work all day long and sometimes all night long at a computer desk with my face starring into the monitor. If I can get up and get extra exercise apart of what I already do, then it helps me to be in a little better shape + I can play in the white fluffy stuff too. :)
 
You know another thing that is annoying is when you get the driveway all cleared and the stupid plow comes by and throws all that hard crap up on your drive. I swear he sits and waits for people to plow or shovel before coming down the street.
 
You know another thing that is annoying is when you get the driveway all cleared and the stupid plow comes by and throws all that hard crap up on your drive. I swear he sits and waits for people to plow or shovel before coming down the street.

I have two driveways that build up like that and I can tolerate that a lot better than when the (censored) hits and breaks my mailbox post...
 
Guess snow removal is one thing we are lucky to avoid for the most part down here in the South. I am south of Atlanta so it's rare that we even get 2 or 3 inches that actually stick. We keep a couple of containers of ice melt or rock salt around and we are good to go. (Now watch will have a blizzard in April again):eek:
 
I understand what you mean though because having to redo something you just did can be extremely annoying. I know I get frustrated.
 
Why take all the fun out of it? Nothing like blowing snow on a windy day to make you look like the abominable snowman. Enclosures are for wusses.
 
Back
Top