White lt145

banjomaniac

Threads
The deck spring came off after I hit something and I see the bracket in the rear but not positive where it connects to pull deck back for belt tension. There us a bracket the deck connect or hangs from that is s big square with a big round cut out and that has a shaft towards the rearrear that it might connect to. If anyone has this mower that could take a quick pic just look under the rear or back between back tires that spring is easy to see. Also it is TIGHT and hard to stretch that far. Maybe hook a thin rope around one end to pull it back. Any ideas? Thanks banjomaniac

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check and see if it goes to idler arm

good deal, pat yourself on the back.

Last edited:

banjomaniac

Threads
Thanks but I just got back to the house and it is mowing good. Here is a pick of where I connected it. There is no idler arm on this mower, the spring hold the bracket that holds the deck on and that bracket kind if swing forward and backward as you lower the deck so that spring keeps it tight. I used a thin piece of rope and hooked to that spring I sat on the ground and put both feet on back tires and pulled it on to the rear bracket hoping it didn't snap and hit me in the face or something.

IMG_20150725_121940_308.jpg

Last edited: