Which is the drive pulley and engage pulley

Make- Ariens tiller 5hp, mod. 902 009
Ser. 002991

Tecumseh motor
Mod. Hs50-67082A
Ser. 42730. I couldn’t tell the pulleys for the belts apart in the diagram
 
In this it was Ariens website. Other manufactures have their own sites and there other places too. Just someone that has been searching for OM, SM, IPLs for sometime to learn how to search for them. I have been doing it for 10 yrs and I personally still learning all of the ins and outs has what these wanting in the search params.
 
Been at it for 50+ years so have had to learn the hard way how to locate what you need. When I started all we had was huge paper manuals, which I still use today. Sometimes even find them easier to use, but the library at the shop is eight feet high and twelve feet long, which takes up a lot of shop space. Also, have found many times the breakdowns are not correct on the computer, so you need to double check.
 
Back
Top