Export thread

Which Exmark??

W

Wcw2323

Hello,
New to the site and looking for some advice. I own 12 residential rental properties and have decided to move my lawn service in house. I'm looking at an Exmark Pioneer S, and an Exmark Lazer E series. Pro's and cons between the two would be appreciated!

Thanks,
wcw2323

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I would go with the Lazer Z, just because it's higher end and more landscapers have it, it kind of goes QUEST--->PIONEER--->LAZER Z

scott47429

scott47429

Yeah go with the lazer z

Briana

Briana

Welcome to LawnMowerForum!

I moved your thread to the Exmark Forum. :smile:

R

redfish9

lazer z is the way to go,tougher commercial grade

L

luvatenor

Lazer Z absolutely-new to Exmark-but amazed at the quality.

J

Johnlz12

Lazer all the way. have owned both.pioneer is not made for hills. It breaks loose on hills and can't make Turns on hills either

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Lazer all the way. have owned both.pioneer is not made for hills. It breaks loose on hills and can't make Turns on hills either

Other than that, did you like the Pioneer?

J

Johnlz12

lawn mower fanatic said:
Other than that, did you like the Pioneer?

Yes i did but if u r buying for home only
Pioneer for making $$$ lz is the best 52"
So u can still get to tight spots like inside fences things like that. Also for comfort lz
So much more comfort. I have had back
Surgery lz makes it alot more easy to sit for 10hrs or more per week

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Yes i did but if u r buying for home only lL
Pioneer for making $$$ lz is the best 52"
So u can still get to tight spots like inside fences things like that. Also for comfort lz
So much more comfort. I have had back
Surgery lz makes it alot more easy to sit for 10hrs or more per week

Ok, nice to know. I really do want a Lazer Z....it is just a little out of my price range right now....will probably get a used one eventually.

J

Johnlz12

lawn mower fanatic said:
Ok, nice to know. I really do want a Lazer Z....it is just a little out of my price range right now....will probably get a used one eventually.

Good luck,i know you will be pleased with
Exmark.

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Good luck,i know you will be pleased with
Exmark.

A lot of professionals in our area use Exmark, which means it has to be good! :tongue:

K

ksgrassguy

where is the best place to my the z?
and how much would I be looking at when buying the e series?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

where is the best place to my the z?
and how much would I be looking at when buying the e series?

BUYING IT NEW
If you want the Lazer Z you should get it from a dealer that sells Exmark equipment. Most dealers are OK. As for the price, you are looking at probably around $10,000 if you are buying it new.

BUYING IT USED
If you don't have $10,000, you could buy a used one from the used equipment that dealers have, or from a site like Craiglist. Prices will vary with age and condition. Here is one on Craiglist in your state for $3500 (2007 model, 580 hours, 48 inches): http://topeka.craigslist.org/grd/3310863586.html.

K

ksgrassguy

thanks for the link

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

thanks for the link

Sure, it seems like a good deal, but you should see how he maintained it, and look at it in person.