When To Start

D2hornets58

Well-Known Member
When do you guys start mowing/cleanups. I have not started yet and was wondering when everyone else does.:confused2: I live in massachusetts and I cant remember when the grass uasually starts to grow. When do you start????
 
Im also in mass and have already started clean ups. Mowing i have no idea. Hard to tell when its 85 one day then 28 the next. But clean ups ide say any chance you get.
-paul
 
I am from North Central Oklahoma. We finished up our cleanups on Tuesday and we will start making our regular route next Monday even though we have several that needs work this week, churches and several that are Fescue. They have been mowed twice already.
 
Here in GA and AL. The grass is growing around 2 to 3 inch a week I will be on my fourth round of grass cuts this week

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
In NY I've been mowing for two weeks now. The nightly frosts are slowing it down but I think I'm into the weekly routine.
 
Back
Top