aj71xxx

Forum Newbie
Threads
Here is my dream machine

Groundsmaster-4000-DGroundsMaster4000_30448.jpg

aj71xxx

Forum Newbie
Threads
The Honda looks like it can take pink slips from other riding mowers!

aj71xxx

Forum Newbie
Threads
What the funk..... that isn't at my local Honda dealer. LOL my wife started laughing when it started to grass.

gabowman

Threads
I wound up owning my "dream machine". I was fixing to pull the trigger on a Hustler Fastrak. I decided to check out the nearest dealer to compare the Fastrak to the Super Duty and the sales manager made me an offer I couldnt refuse. I came home with the Super Duty.:cool: Now the only problem is the grass wont grow fast enough.:tongue:

Attachments

• Fastrak SuperDuty.JPG
    Fastrak SuperDuty.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 28

metz12

Threads
with the mowing deck and the front loader, that would be awesome. and its a diesel!
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• dream machine.jpg
    dream machine.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 22

metz12

Threads

my buddys uncle is one of the guys i work for doing landscaping and stuff. he has that same exact mower. well its not his technically. he had this one HUGE job (10 acres of basically just grass. its a horse farm. he got the thing serviced (and payed with is own cash) and the guy that owns the farm couldnt pay him back. so he just kept it on his trailer. it costed like a grand to service. ive mowed with the thing and it is great. cuts great too. better then a toro in my opinion.

Freightlinerman

Forum Newbie
Threads
I second the motion. I just ordered a 2014 Hustler Fastrack Superduty. I can't wait for it to come in. Two months of research and I think this model is the best you can buy for the money. I liked the Scag and the Gravely. I think they all have good models. In this range of mowers I thought the ride, FX engine and the quality was the best on the Hustler. I hope it rains so I got something to cut when it arrives.

metz12

Threads
I second the motion. I just ordered a 2014 Hustler Fastrack Superduty. I can't wait for it to come in. Two months of research and I think this model is the best you can buy for the money. I liked the Scag and the Gravely. I think they all have good models. In this range of mowers I thought the ride, FX engine and the quality was the best on the Hustler. I hope it rains so I got something to cut when it arrives.

they do look look like a solid unit. there is one at one of my local small engine shops.