What's ya'll Opinion of "Berryman B-12 CHEMTOOL"?

platefire

Threads
Regarding Lawn mowers and two cycle chainsaws, weed eaters and etc, I've found if the engine is running
rough or just barely running, you can mix a little of this in with the fuel and run it a while and many times it
will straighten right out and run normal. It mostly works good for a carburetor that's got a little trash in it. It
don't always work but it's worth a try before you tear it down

https://www.berrymanproducts.com/pr...-carburetor-fuel-system-and-injector-cleaner/

Last edited:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
In the early 1970's i removed the lifters from a pickup truck . I would still be working on that if not for Berryman Chemtool .

Lawn Addict
Threads
I grew up in a Seafoam family, my Dad swore by it.. That was over 60 + years ago

I used it in a gummed up 3/8" butterfly air ratchet, it got it running smooth as silk again..

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
Regarding Lawn mowers and two cycle chainsaws, weed eaters and etc, I've found if the engine is running
rough or just barely running, you can mix a little of this in with the fuel and run it a while and many times it
will straighten right out and run normal. It mostly works good for a carburetor that's got a little trash in it. It
don't always work but it's worth a try before you tear it down

https://www.berrymanproducts.com/pr...-carburetor-fuel-system-and-injector-cleaner/

Berryman’s, Seafoam, etc. limited success helping any engine problems. Usually a good carburetor cleaning gets it running right.

platefire

Threads
Thanks for all of your comments!!! That's what I wanted to hear from as your experience and opinion regarding this.

Well I agree! There is nothing like tearing down a carburetor or whatever is ailing and properly clean/repair to get things working right.

I guess where I'm coming from is once I start mowing I want to get r dun and not spend a lot of time working on
my mower. So I have had this stuff work enough successfully to keep things rolling that I keep it handy as a tool
to try. I've had it work multiple times and the issue not re-occur any more and on the other hand I have had multiple
times, it did nothing. So for me it's just a tool to try when your limited on time

Lawn Addict
Threads
(y)