Export thread

What model is this mower? Please help ;(

Stiny

Stiny

Hello. I wasn't sure if this was the forum to ask about an equipment brand and model. Please let me know if I need to remove or move the post.

I have two pictures of a mower but cannot seem to find the brand or model. More exactly, I am looking for replacement blades for the mower, and that is why I am looking for the model.

I kindly ask if anyone knows what model the mower in the pictures is.

Thank you.

Attachments

StarTech

StarTech

My crystal ball is still out of order here.

R

Rivets

Looks like an older Land Pride Rotary Cutter. Model number would depend on size. That’s the best guess coming from my crystal ball.

Stiny

Stiny

Is there a place I could get the following blade?
rotary blade is 4 in. x 18 in. x 3/8 in. with a 1 in. bolt hole

R

Rivets

I would check the yout local farm implement dealer. Most are able to get you the blades you need. Remember to take a blade with you. They will be able to measure and match the blade so you don’t have to pay a restocking charge if your measurements or angles are wrong.

L

LMPPLUS

Hello. I wasn't sure if this was the forum to ask about an equipment brand and model. Please let me know if I need to remove or move the post.

I have two pictures of a mower but cannot seem to find the brand or model. More exactly, I am looking for replacement blades for the mower, and that is why I am looking for the model.

I kindly ask if anyone knows what model the mower in the pictures is.

Thank you.