what model carb this two stroke engine has on it

noma

Threads
Hi I was wondering what carb this two stroke engine has to see if i can clean the carb out it will not start and it has spark and its had gas in the tank for awhile so i think it need a carb cleaned . So if someone could tell me witch carb is on there i can look on this web site for that carb to help me take it apart and get it back togeather. Its a tecumesh TC ll TC 200 2102C (B) 4061G 1.6 HP Its on a 10 inch tiller Dynamark Thanks:confused2:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi I was wondering what carb this two stroke engine has to see if i can clean the carb out it will not start and it has spark and its had gas in the tank for awhile so i think it need a carb cleaned . So if someone could tell me witch carb is on there i can look on this web site for that carb to help me take it apart and get it back togeather. Its a tecumesh TC ll TC 200 2102C (B) 4061G 1.6 HP Its on a 10 inch tiller Dynamark Thanks:confused2:

Hey noma-

I tried searching by the model number and the best that I found is this link:

Carb link

What I would do, if I were you, is try to clean the carb with compressed air -- take it apart only as much as you feel confident -- don't take it apart to the extent that you doubt that you can re-assemble it.

The idea is to clean out all those little passage ways in the carb - there's a good chance that one of those is clogged.

Please post pictures if possible.

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
its a tillottson. you will need to take it off and look for a name and model number on the carb and then look up the kit from the manufacturer. The parts breakdown shows the name tillottson on the cover in the parts ipl.