What kind of Carburetor for this Honda Lawn Mower

lacrosse_24

Threads
So I've got a Honda Mower, I cleaned the carb but it's still surging. The adjustment screw is stripped, I'm just going to buy a new carburetor. My question is I don't know what kind I need. Here's what info I have...

Honda GCV160

Stamped on the side is the number GJAEA-4272772

Any thoughts on what kind of carburetor I need?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Comes back to a HRR216 mower. carb part number is 16100-Z0L-023

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Missing some letters and numbers after GCV160, please double check everything and post back. Also include model and serial numbers of the unit. Never mind IL beat me to it.

lacrosse_24

Threads
Missing some letters and numbers after GCV160, please double check everything and post back. Also include model and serial numbers of the unit. Never mind IL beat me to it.
Let me ask you another question. So I cleaned this carb, it wouldn’t start before, and it started up after. Now it’s surging/searching. I can see the valve on the carb opening and closing. Is this a problem with adjustment? Anything else I should check?

lacrosse_24

Threads
Comes back to a HRR216 mower. carb part number is 16100-Z0L-023
Let me ask you another question. So I cleaned this carb, it wouldn’t start before, and it started up after. Now it’s surging/searching. I can see the valve on the carb opening and closing. Is this a problem with adjustment? Anything else I should check?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Surging which is what you are seeing is caused by a mixture that is too lean
Two reasons
1) carb is not supplying enough fuel
2) air is entering after the fuel has been added .

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Surging while not under load is due to the idle fuel circuit in the carb being fully or partially clogged most of the time. . Passages can be hard to get to and get clean. Just for reference the complete carb that I referenced is $16 for the OEM carb.