What is it all about

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
vテ*i thテ。ng tru?c khi テエng tuyテェn b? chia tay Barca mテケa tru?c.
Hi?n chua cテウ ph?n ?ng nテ*o t? nh?ng ngu?i trong cu?c sau khi bテ*i bテ。o c?a El Confidencial du?c cテエng b?.
dich vu tham tu,thテ。m t? tu,tham tu tu, tham tu, thテ。m t?

Ever once in awhile this will come up. What does it stand for? What does it mean? Is it a different language? Is it just plain junk?
Is someone trying to put a virus on the sight????????????

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That's just a spammer doing his thing. To my understanding there is nothing to worry about, just annoying.

Threads
They need to be banned, or get with the program.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
vテ*i thテ。ng tru?c khi テエng tuyテェn b? chia tay Barca mテケa tru?c.
Hi?n chua cテウ ph?n ?ng nテ*o t? nh?ng ngu?i trong cu?c sau khi bテ*i bテ。o c?a El Confidencial du?c cテエng b?.
dich vu tham tu,thテ。m t? tu,tham tu tu, tham tu, thテ。m t?

Ever once in awhile this will come up. What does it stand for? What does it mean? Is it a different language? Is it just plain junk?
Is someone trying to put a virus on the sight????????????

As Rivets said It's spam. Whether it's harmless or not I really don't know but it's something that shouldn't happen but is hard to stop. The post should be removed and the poster Banned and his IP blocked.

txzrider

Threads
it is an attempt to infect your computer with a virus, older browsers and unpatched browsers suffer from serious defects where a buffer overflow condition can be caused when you click on that type of link. SO NEVER EVER CLICK ON THOSE!! clicking on it could be harmless but most likely is not... why else would they do it?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
it is an attempt to infect your computer with a virus, older browsers and unpatched browsers suffer from serious defects where a buffer overflow condition can be caused when you click on that type of link. SO NEVER EVER CLICK ON THOSE!! clicking on it could be harmless but most likely is not... why else would they do it?

Yeah I have looked at those messages and there are links inside. If you run your cursor over the message the link will show or highlight itself, it's what's call a hover link. Works the same as the links here on the forum when they change.