B ba_50 Well-Known Member Aug 14, 2019 #1 The model number is 13AX60KH011 and I need the belt that goes from the deck to the bottom of the motor pulley. I think it is 954-04045, but these diagrams are difficult for me to figure out. Thanks.
The model number is 13AX60KH011 and I need the belt that goes from the deck to the bottom of the motor pulley. I think it is 954-04045, but these diagrams are difficult for me to figure out. Thanks.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Aug 14, 2019 #2 https://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt/troy-bilt-riding-mower-13ax60kh011 https://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt/954-0349 https://www.troybilt.com/equipment/...urlRequestType=Base&langId=-1&catalogId=14102 ILENGINE is correct 954-04122 is correct belt Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
https://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt/troy-bilt-riding-mower-13ax60kh011 https://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt/954-0349 https://www.troybilt.com/equipment/...urlRequestType=Base&langId=-1&catalogId=14102 ILENGINE is correct 954-04122 is correct belt
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Aug 14, 2019 #3 I came up with 954-04122 for the belt from the engine pulley around the two idler pulleys to the double drive pulley on the spindle
I came up with 954-04122 for the belt from the engine pulley around the two idler pulleys to the double drive pulley on the spindle
NorthBama Well-Known Member Aug 14, 2019 #4 ILENGINE said: I came up with 954-04122 for the belt from the engine pulley around the two idler pulleys to the double drive pulley on the spindle Click to expand... same here 954-04122
ILENGINE said: I came up with 954-04122 for the belt from the engine pulley around the two idler pulleys to the double drive pulley on the spindle Click to expand... same here 954-04122
Scrubcadet10 Moderator Staff member Aug 14, 2019 #5 NorthBama said: same here 954-04122 Click to expand... I 3rd the motion, meeting adjourned. :biggrin:
NorthBama said: same here 954-04122 Click to expand... I 3rd the motion, meeting adjourned. :biggrin: