Well that was stupid

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
Shoot, a little Seafoam or that Restore junk will fix her right up. If it was a Briggs, I don't see any issue. Unless the rings flew off the piston LOL.

slomo

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
It belongs to an older couple (80+) and i have worked on other stuff for them before. As far as i know they really forgot why they parked it. If i had asked for money i am sure they would have paid me but since i neglected to check it before i started servicing it i feel it is on me. They gave me the mower so i might use the carb or something.

gainestruk

Threads
It belongs to an older couple (80+) and i have worked on other stuff for them before. As far as i know they really forgot why they parked it. If i had asked for money i am sure they would have paid me but since i neglected to check it before i started servicing it i feel it is on me. They gave me the mower so i might use the carb or something.
Good for you, I would do the same, not many shops will take the high road like you are ?

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks. Profit is important but what kind of person i am is more important.

Your stuff is worth what other people will pay for it. Your worth is what other people think of you.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Now that you explained the situation, I would have done the same thing. I thought it was some guy who didn’t understand what maintainance is.