Welcome to the Bolens Forum -- Check in Here First!

JP56

Threads
  • / Welcome to the Bolens Forum -- Check in Here First!
GREETINGS to all Bolens mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Bolens owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Bolens mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Bolens stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi, JP here in CT. Purchased Bolens 21" push mower new in 2017 for maintaining the Mother in law's lawn in the next town over from me. Mower has a B&S 500E-140cc engine. Funny thing is that the Engine Model Number does not exist anywhere in the model number break downs I have found online or at the B&S web site. My model has 2 letters in it which does not seem to match anything I have seen & the closest I have found for manuals comes up as a 500E 146cc instead of 140cc. When looking for parts, they have so many revisions, that I cannot decipher the date codes given by the part numbers. Mower suddenly will not start because it is Fuel Starved & I cannot figure out why. Very Frustrating!

candp

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name ). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Bolens owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Bolens mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Bolens stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi my name is cecil arrowood I live in south eastern Washington state- recently bought a fmc bolens 1886 ht18 big frame with roto tiller plow mower deck and sprayer-looking to get it running and looking for snow blower for it.Sure would like to bend an ear with any eastern washington folks if any???cecil

candp

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi my name is cecil arrowood I live in south eastern Washington state- recently bought a fmc bolens 1886 ht18 big frame with roto tiller plow mower deck and sprayer-looking to get it running and looking for snow blower for it.Sure would like to bend an ear with any eastern washington folks if any???cecil

candp

Forum Newbie
Threads

hi cecil arrowood south eastern washington state recent buy of bolens fmc 1886 ht18 big frame tractor with mower deck,rototiller,sprayer,and plow.Need to get running and looking to buy snow blower for it.Like to find out if any homeboys near by Thksc