weedeater one riding mower

zanesville

Forum Newbie
Threads
need to know how the clutch works .operating ficton disk on motor and ficton disk on drive assy.
when I operate the clutch the moter assy seems to move,is this normal? the mower moves about
10 feet an stops.has anyone got suggestions?does anyone know where I can get a shop manual
for this mower,have operating manual.

Gramps101

Threads
need to know how the clutch works .operating ficton disk on motor and ficton disk on drive assy.
when I operate the clutch the moter assy seems to move,is this normal? the mower moves about
10 feet an stops.has anyone got suggestions?does anyone know where I can get a shop manual
for this mower,have operating manual.

I've been having the same problem with my WE261, I have just replaced the friction wheel with a Snapper replacement, however that is not the problem with this one. There is another person on the forum that has his mower running great in reverse, I was wondering if yours also is doing the same thing? Running good in reverse like mine.
I'm trying to remove the transaxle to open it up and inspect for broken pieces, but like you, I have no manual to look at. I need to find out how in the world to remove this trans out. They say parts replacement for this is around $322 plus shipping. This is approx half of the cost of the mower.

Threads
I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. :smile: