Wanted: Service or Repair Manual for Craftsman Model 917.294260 Rear-Tine Tiller

rustypeevee

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Wanted: Service or Repair Manual for Craftsman Model 917.294260 Rear-Tine Tiller
Hi. Need a Service or Repair manual for the above-mentioned Rear-Tine Tiller. I don't need the operator's manual. Thank you. RPV

rustypeevee

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Wanted: Service or Repair Manual for Craftsman Model 917.294260 Rear-Tine Tiller
Mower addict,
Thank you. I know Sears won't help, that's why I'm asking for help from mower people and yard-machine people. The machine is made by AYP for Sears, and they made one exactly like it for Poulan, as well. Someone out there has a repair manual.
Anyone else out there who's tempted to write and say they CAN'T help, thank you, but no thank you.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Tell us what kind of problems you are having with tiller, thanks.

rustypeevee

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mechanic Mark,
Details of what's happening with my tiller can be found by putting my username in the search box. I'm not sure how to make it any clearer--I need a service manual or repair manual for this tiller. Period. I have the ability and tools to repair the tiller.
Sending me yet another link that takes me to the searspartsdirect link where "experts" can tell me that the manual isn't available won't help.
Sending me yet another link that will enable me to print yet another parts list and another operator's manual won't help.
Thank you,
RPV

shiftsuper175607

Lawn Addict
Threads
Mechanic Mark,
Details of what's happening with my tiller can be found by putting my username in the search box. I'm not sure how to make it any clearer--I need a service manual or repair manual for this tiller. Period. I have the ability and tools to repair the tiller.
Sending me yet another link that takes me to the searspartsdirect link where "experts" can tell me that the manual isn't available won't help.
Sending me yet another link that will enable me to print yet another parts list and another operator's manual won't help.
Thank you,
RPV

No offense, but your writing sounds arrogant and rude. That's the way you come off to me, any way.

Everyone who helped you, you snapped at them.

Maybe you could try and be a little nicer to those who offer their time and expertise.