Want to buy used straps for a STIHL BR600 Backpack blower

seanlindsley

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Want to buy used straps for a STIHL BR600 Backpack blower
Hi I'm brand new to this I dunno if people even sell stuff on there but I'm needing a shoulder strap for a stihl br600 backpack blower I don't really want to buy them brand new any advice would help or I could PayPal you if you want to sell me the right shoulder strap or both for a stihl br600

Parkmower

Threads
I would try and repair them. Or find a nice set of straps on an old backpack and mount them on someway.

seanlindsley

Forum Newbie
Threads
I thought about that, and found some on eBay and was outbid at the last second (gotta love that eBay) now there are no used straps on there, if anything I'll buy brand new ones $25 a piece at berend turf and tractor here in Wichita falls TX. These strap are not repairable but luckily they are hanging in there for the time being

jenkinsph

Threads
I find them a little irratating in that they seem to move outwards and off your shoulders. But as far as replacement if your time is worth anything just get some new straps and be done with it.

seanlindsley

Forum Newbie
Threads
Your right, I think I'll bite the bullet and just spend the $50+tax or shipping and be done with it, I was just keeping my fingers crossed that someone out there might sell me some used ones