Comparison Walker best w/ 19,23,25(efi) engine?

Rhino38

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok guys need your help. I'm looking to buy a new Walker to cut 15-20 neighborhood yards per week. I have read a lot about the difference between the 3 engine options that I am considering (19,23,25). The dealership says they mostly sell the 23 hp cause of price and reliability.. Online I have read a number of post where guys swear by the 20hp (which I think is now rated 19hp). Reason being the long life of the engine and some possible design reasons that aide in that. I was able to demo a 25hp and loved it but everyone has me scared of engine problem and price to change out the engine one day.

So figured I would start my own post and ask.... Which engine do you think is the best for a 42" Walker?

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Tractors | C-series Scroll down and click on specifications. Good post, keep researching engines, try out the other two Kohlers you mentioned operating all controls. How do they match up with 25hp you tested? You'll know which to go with after testing other hp options. Let us know which machine you go with, thanks.