Unobtanium

MowerMike

Threads
Imagine a Li-Ion battery powered mower with a 150 minute (2-1/2 hour) run time on a single charge.

Imagine this mower weighing only 35 pounds and that it has a centrally located handle for easy transport.

Imagine decent size wheels, 6.5" front and 8" rear that are recessed to permit mowing in tight places and edging close to fences and walls.

Imagine a reasonable height adjustment range from 1" to 3.5" and a single adjustment lever for all 4 wheels.

Imagine an easily foldable handle with multiple height settings.

TGP-36-LPLM-17.jpg

Imagine.

metz12

Threads
Imagine a Li-Ion battery powered mower with a 150 minute (2-1/2 hour) run time on a single charge.

Imagine this mower weighing only 35 pounds and that it has a centrally located handle for easy transport.

Imagine decent size wheels, 6.5" front and 8" rear that are recessed to permit mowing in tight places and edging close to fences and walls.

Imagine a reasonable height adjustment range from 1" to 3.5" and a single adjustment lever for all 4 wheels.

Imagine an easily foldable handle with multiple height settings.

TGP-36-LPLM-17.jpg

Imagine.

that looks great for mowing near things. but i wouldnt want to mow a whole lawn with it since its pretty slim you know what im saying?

Threads
Yeah that is the bad thing about battery-powered mowers....they are usually around 16-20 inches, but they are made for smaller yards. There are a couple of people who have them to mow a 0.25 acre yard in our neighborhood.

MowerMike

Threads
that looks great for mowing near things. but i wouldnt want to mow a whole lawn with it since its pretty slim you know what im saying?

It's actually about 17" wide, so it's not as narrow as it might seem. I have a 16" wide battery electric mower that handles my 6500 sq. ft. yard quite handily in about 40 minutes, so I could see mowing up to 1/2 acre with this mower in about 2 hours max.

MowerMike

Threads
Yeah that is the bad thing about battery-powered mowers....they are usually around 16-20 inches, but they are made for smaller yards. There are a couple of people who have them to mow a 0.25 acre yard in our neighborhood.

The limiting factor is battery run time, which is normally less than 1 hour. This mower has more than twice the run time of other battery powered mowers, which increases its range.

MowerMike

Threads
What brand is it?

Turbo Garden.

They've been showing it on their website as well as the Home Depot webstore for nearly a year, but it has yet to become actually available. They also supposedly have two smaller sizes, 15" and 13", but they also are unavailable. So, AFAIK, it's just a dream product.

MowerMike

Threads

MowerMike

Threads
Well, they're back on the Home Depot website, but are all listed as "discontinued" and "out of stock online", so who the heck knows what's going on with this product. When I attempt to find the Turbo Garden Products website in my browser, I get a "redirect loop" error so I'm wondering if the company even exists anymore.

Turbo Garden 17 in. 48-Volt Cordless Lithium-ion Electric Mower-DISCONTINUED-TGP-LM-48 at The Home Depot

Sometimes I think Home Depot must employ zombies to run their website.