Unexpected freebie

fastback

Threads
After completing an addition on our 125 year old house it was time for landscaping. Yesterday, I decided to make a trip to get sand and stone in order to mix concrete. I got about 3 housed down when I was waved down by the owner. He asked me if I was interested in what he called a table lift. I asked what he was looking for in terms of price he indicated $100.00, but if I wanted it I could just take it. He is moving to Florida at the end of the week and just wanted it out. Well I guess you know what happend next.

The owner thought the unit weight was around 3 or 4 hundred pounds. It had to be a lot more. I have a MF 2310 and it had a little trouble moving it. The table measures 32 x 60 and has a capacity of 3,000 lbs. It lifts from about 4 to 34-inches. I didn't have a chance to try it but it could make a good lift for my garden tractors. I already have a ramp type car lift for the larger stuff.

All and all I think it was a good score.

txzrider

Threads
wow !!! Freebie of the decade!

fastback

Threads
Here is a little more information on the table lift. It is 32 x 60 made by Presto The minimum height is 9 - inches with a max of 43. It raises up in about 20 seconds. It is a scissor type unit. According to the online information it weighs in at about 700 lbs. I think it is going to make a very useful addition to my workshop.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Sounds great!

I love those free finds you're not expecting! For me it'd be a Vacuum Cleaner...

fastback

Threads
Ha, sounds like it sucks:laughing: Yes your right free stuff is great.