Uneven deck Ariens Zoom34

jdunn618

Threads
So this was actually loose and dropped down about half inch! I got the two sides sane height from blade to ground and front to back is good on the right but left side is about 1/4" to 1/2" low on the front but its only front left but when I raise that one, it lifts whole left side up, I dropped back right to raise it but made it worse over all. That loose piece did help a lot I just held it up and cramped it tight tight but still frustrating. I appreciate you all so far. I can't get back left one to turn even with pliers & wd40 ??‍♂ so far its STUCK

jdunn618

Threads
It won't let me post the photo for some reason but bracket arm for the back left piece to hang onto had decent bit of slop

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is everything square to the frame? It doesn’t look like it in one of those pictures.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Beginning to sound the deck is twisted.

bkeller500

Threads
can you drop the deck down on to (4) 2 x 4's ( one in each corner ) to check to see if the deck is twisted or bent? If it's twisted one corner will not make contact with the 2x4.

jdunn618

Threads
can you drop the deck down on to (4) 2 x 4's ( one in each corner ) to check to see if the deck is twisted or bent? If it's twisted one corner will not make contact with the 2x4.
Thank you, will try this next. I called shop to level it few weeks ago & after looking at it, I can tell they didn't touch it or I wouldn't be so confused ??‍♂ paid for it and all. I'm about to call & bitch but only reason I had them is because I couldn't figure it. When I got it back, left tire was low etc so I went thru everything & here i am back at square 1. Im not a Pro & I've only ever done 1 other one but it wasnt this confusing. Will check 2x4 trick when rain goes away

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Send the rain my way in South Central TN if you don't want it. I got new plants that could use it. It is so dry early this year that grass on top my septic tank is all ready dormant (dead looking).

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The deck is flat. Lay a framing square or tri-square up there and see if everything is perpendicular to the deck. I’ll bet something is bent.

jdunn618

Threads
Update, I called the place that did it originally & they are picking it up Monday. Im too stubborn & should have done that originally but I'm fairly intelligent & do most work to my cars etc & idk. I just am trying to get my lawn are biz going & starting with residential yards I didn't think I'd have this much of a start. I thought I could knock it out in a few minutes but I'm assuming since its 18yrs old I'd be looking forever or I got a bent deck. Well see what they conclude. Hopefully my deck doesn't need replaced ?