uneven cut

jose galindo

Forum Newbie
Threads
my hustler is cutting uneven . how or what do I need to repair to fix issue

Its Me

Threads
with all that information you gave its might be a little hard to give you a suggestion, like it was cutting great then all of the sudden started cutting uneven, right side low, left side low, just one spindle, I hit a root, rock, fell off the drive way, how about what happen before it started this, hope you can give more insight, remember we can't see the mower you can, your explanation would be a little help full.

cruzenmike

Threads
my hustler is cutting uneven . how or what do I need to repair to fix issue
Jose,

You will need to consult your operators manual to check and level the deck. There could certainly be damaged that would cause it to cut uneven like a Bent blade or bent hanging bracket, but most of the time it is because the deck is simply out of adjustment. typically all you will need is a couple of wrenches and a tape measure to properly adjust the deck when following be manufacturer's instructions. Even when not experiencing a problem it is not a bad idea to inspect your blades, deck, belts and level periodically.

Mike[/QUOTE]

Tinker Ty

Threads
It sounds silly but I see it A LOT. Make sure your blades are right side up. If I had a nickle for every customer who came in saying they had a broke deck or it's striping or my mower doesn't cut even anymore... all from a blade or blades being put on wrong. I said if I had a nickle for every occurrence, well I'd have close to $10.85 ?. Maybe look at that too buddy! Good luck, Jose.