TVXL220 ENGINE OIL FILLER TUBE

Hi folks, just wanted to ask about my engine noted in the subject but I am removing the fuel tank but can't seem to get it over the filler neck so I am assuming the filler tube needs to be removed. How does that get removed? I think it unscrews from the case but what is holding it? Is there a clip or tab that keeps me from unscrewing the neck? Thanks for the help.

paul
 
Usually it is held in by an "O" ring seal.
Some are threaded, others are not.
If threaded, should just be unscrewed by turning counter clockwise.
 
Usually it is held in by an "O" ring seal.
Some are threaded, others are not.
If threaded, should just be unscrewed by turning counter clockwise.

Thanks for the help, it unscrewed but you had to get the clip off first. Now on to the carb for cleaning. Cheers
 
Back
Top