Turf tiger blade spindle zerk fitting location

Presta24

Threads
Where are the fittings located to greese the spindles?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Under the deck
Nope...Your guess is wrong.

They on the top of the deck and hopefully if someone install new spindle they were installed correctly or you can't access the zerks. There are special cutouts for grease zerks. I got three SSTs that I service regularly including rebuilds of the spindles. Scag only want 200 usd apiece for these spindles.

When greasing check play in spindle as the tapered bearing may worn too much; therefore, need replacing before the taper cup wear completely out. I just recently a Tiger Cub where the cup so worn that I had to replace the spindle housing. A lot of the time the spindle shaft thread are messed up due being exposed under the deck. Also the spindle require a thin wall deep 1-1/2 (38mm) socket.

When greasing you fill the spindles until the weep hole valve seeps grease. It is located opposite of the zerk.

Also note the Tiger Cub (STC) deck spindle zerks are also on the top of the deck.

Presta24

Threads
Nope...Your guess is wrong.

They on the top of the deck and hopefully if someone install new spindle they were installed correctly or you can't access the zerks. There are special cutouts for grease zerks. I got three SSTs that I service regularly including rebuilds of the spindles. Scag only want 200 usd apiece for these spindles.

When greasing check play in spindle as the tapered bearing may worn too much; therefore, need replacing before the taper cup wear completely out. I just recently a Tiger Cub where the cup so worn that I had to replace the spindle housing. A lot of the time the spindle shaft thread are messed up due being exposed under the deck. Also the spindle require a thin wall deep 1-1/2 (38mm) socket.

When greasing you fill the spindles until the weep hole valve seeps grease. It is located opposite of the zerk.

Also note the Tiger Cub (STC) deck spindle zerks are also on the top of the deck.
Thank you sir.