B bk10s Well-Known Member Nov 14, 2021 #1 I have a Simplicity Turbo collection blower 1694304. For the life of me, I cannot find the number for the replacement belt. Does anyone have the Simplicity number or dimensions?
I have a Simplicity Turbo collection blower 1694304. For the life of me, I cannot find the number for the replacement belt. Does anyone have the Simplicity number or dimensions?
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Nov 14, 2021 #2 If you have a 50” deck, belt number is 1705142SM If you have a 54” deck, belt number is 1707956SM These are Simplicity part numbers.
If you have a 50” deck, belt number is 1705142SM If you have a 54” deck, belt number is 1707956SM These are Simplicity part numbers.
B bk10s Well-Known Member Nov 14, 2021 #3 Thank you! I have the 50" deck. On to getting these leaves up before it snows this afternoon!