B bigjcw Forum Newbie Jun 24, 2011 #1 I have a troybilt pony 2006...it wont let me mow in reverse because of a "safety". Does anyone know how to disable this safety feature so I dont have to disengage the blade when I back up? Thanks!
I have a troybilt pony 2006...it wont let me mow in reverse because of a "safety". Does anyone know how to disable this safety feature so I dont have to disengage the blade when I back up? Thanks!
B bigjcw Forum Newbie Jun 25, 2011 #2 OK...never mind on this one...I found my answer on Google! Good ol Google!
Briana Lawn Addict Jun 27, 2011 #3 Hey there - I'm glad you resolved your issue so quickly! For good measure, I moved this thread to the Troy-Bilt Forum. Welcome to LMF.
Hey there - I'm glad you resolved your issue so quickly! For good measure, I moved this thread to the Troy-Bilt Forum. Welcome to LMF.